A resale home is for you if you…
- like developed landscaping and lush natural surroundings and don’t want to have to have to establish it, a resale home may be the right choice for you.
- want to know the character and history of the potential neighborhood and want to associate yourself with its identity, then you may want to choose a resale home in a location that allows you to do that.
- want to know your potential neighbors before you move in and not expect surprises like a shopping mall or restaurant next to your new home, a resale home may be the right one for you.
- wish to spend a little less
- desire more land or space
A brand new home is for you if you…
- like the experience of a fresh start, and enjoy fostering relationships with other new home builders. Families, who buy a new home in a particular area, are at a common level, facing similar challenges and life-changing situations, which draw them together into a community.
- are concerned about the electricity consumption and want a more energy-efficient home. New homes have technological improvements to heating and cooling systems, insulation, construction technology, etc.
- consider technology access critical. This includes pre-wiring for high speed internet connection or multiple phone lines.
- love decorating the home from scratch like picking your own colors from paint to carpeting. You can even pick your own cabinet styles and countertops
All information in this report is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
Living Stone Properties
285 S. Perry Street
Lawrenceville, GA 30046